Meketa Investment Group integrates a fund's private markets allocation within its strategic plan, investment policy and pacing analysis. We view private markets as only one part of a broad, long-term strategic investment plan.
- Time-tested investment principles of diversification, discipline, and diligence guide strategic planning.
- Our process ensures diversification by partnership, partnership type, vintage year, individual company, industry, and geography.
- "Roadmap" - a multi-year, multi-sector investment plan customized for the client's portfolio
- "Pacing Study" - an in-depth investment model to project the client's exposure to the targeted private market sector allocation
- Further, we set clear parameters and expectations, providing a discipline for Trustees.
- Finally, our process establishes the highest standards of diligence in selecting investments.