General Consulting > Services > Asset Allocation
Investment Policy Design & Asset Allocation
- Following the development and review of a comprehensive Investment Policy Statement, we work with clients to develop a custom asset allocation policy that meets the plan's unique goals and objectives.
- We seek to build broadly diversified portfolios that provide clients with exposure to a number of different scenarios.
- We determine Asset Allocation Policy through a four-step process:
Step 1: Mean-Variance Optimization
- Standard Deviations
Step 2: Scenario Analysis
- Economic scenario development
- Asset allocation policy development
Step 3: Liability / Cash Flow Analysis
- Cash flow modeling
- Asset liability study
Step 4: Balancing Primary Risks
- Political / Currency