General Consulting > Services > Initial Fund Review
Initial Fund Review
- Our comprehensive Initial Fund Review (IFR) provides clients with a complete diagnostic assessment of their investment portfolio.
- The IFR examines a client's existing Investment Policy Statement, asset allocation policy, review of actuarial reports, and investment structure, resulting in a useful guide for discussions and decision-making.
- For each aspect of a client's portfolio, we provide:
- The portfolio's current status,
- Recommendations for action, and
- A recommended priority
- After receiving feedback from each client, we seek to reorder priorities based upon the current needs and circumstances of the portfolio.